...

4/3/14

Friday Link Up: A Picture... A Moment

Spring Days In California

Spring days in California. We been having a terrible drought, but we finally got some much needed rain and now everything looks green and so full of life.  It makes my heart sing.

How about you? Did yo happen to capture any special moments this week?

Weekend Doings

Join me and link up your post. Please visit others that link up and help me promote the link up with a text link or the button. 
Happy Friday!

XX 
Martha.





6 comments:

  1. *sigh* now that is a LOVELY setting! You have captured all those shades of green so invitingly - an absolutely gorgeous photo - frame worthy for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, we need the rain too. The green color is really lovely :)
    Martha, have a lovely weekend!
    Jola

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how GREEN everything looks, so bright and lush! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look lovely. Unfortunately the green fades very quickly as the weathers starts to warm up. So I try to enjoy it as much as I can.

      Delete
  4. You have captured the lushness after the rain brilliantly Martha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them. I love hearing from you!