...

2/13/14

Friday Link Up: A Picture... A Moment

Bird Watching

Bird watching... After a storm I went out to the garden and found a flock of these little guys feasting on the flower pods from the birch trees. It was such a joy to stand under the trees and watch them move from branch to branch and listen to their chirps. I hope they come back soon.

How about you? Did you capture any special moments this week?

Weekend Doings

Now on to the link-up. Add your link and  visit others how link-up. And please promote the link-up with a text link or with the button. Thank you for stopping by.

XX
Martha.




9 comments:

  1. Martha, you know, how to make lovely picture!
    Have a wonderful weekend! Jola

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab photo. I am a clutz when it comes to photos and I'm guessing you don't really want to se a photo of my thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photo is beautiful. I didn't manage to capture a moment last week. I must remember this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prettiest picture, great idea with a linkup
    will try to capture a moment next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them. I love hearing from you!