...

6/18/13

WIP::Little Stitches

Embroidery


On my table right now... a new pincushion I'm working on. Because one can never have too many pincushions.

Also the second week of the 2013 New Blogger Blog Hop for Modern Quilters is going on right now. The blog hop is organized by my friend Beth from Plum and June. This is the second year that she organizes it; an it is a wonderful event for new and new(ish) bloggers. Last year as a new blogger I asked her if I could join in and I'm so thankful I did. I met wonderful friends and learned so much about blogging. Join in the fun and come and visit the bloggers participating this week. They all have some wonderful and inspiring things to share. Come and support them by leaving them a message and maybe make some new friends along the way:

Friday, June 14

Julie @ Jolie Maxtin
Melissa @ Melia Mae Quilting
Adrianne @ On The Windy Side
Molli @ Molli Sparkles
Laura @ Little And Lots
Sarah @ Duck Egg Threads
Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation
Cari @ There's A Thread
Valerie @ Between Quilts


Friday, June 21

Leigh Anne @ Ella's Cottage
Stacey @ The Tilted Quilt
Sarah @ Quilt Candy
Jackie @ NW Patchwork
Liz @ Beadqueene's Bits And Baubles
Erica @ Happy Fabric
Stephanie @ Simple Sewendipity
Lauren @ Seraphym
Amy @ Cloud CouCou Crafts

XX
Martha.

5 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see the finish - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Martha, you can never have too many pincushions and yours looks like it will be lovely when finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo! I have a pin cushion in my bag that I keep forgetting until the pins pop through the bag and scratch me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one thing I have never done - made myself a pincushion. Maybe I will find some time this summer! I have joined this blog hop this year and am really looking forward to my day - getting to know new bloggers has been such fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture, it is going to be fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them. I love hearing from you!